Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moms rule

You know that chemical they put in port-a-potties?? Well, I've deduced what they use to make it. Cactus!! That's right. Everytime it rains here, I'm transported back to our family camper and the luxurious self-contained, portable toilet which was indispensable during horse shows and camping trips. It was luxurious because we went without for many years! Anyway, when it rains here, the scent is eau de port-a-potty. It must be the wet cacti. Elementary, Sherlock.

4 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

Your sinuses haven't cleared from the California smog yet.... That's the only logical explanation, unless of course you're losing it!!!

Jim

Kricket said...

You are soooo funny! I miss you!!! We cancelled park day b/c you won't be there anymore.

Ginger said...

We really do miss you! It just isn't the same. I always thought AZ smelled like manure. Hope you get used to it pretty soon

Janna Richens said...

Marilee,
My dad, Darrell Conder's birthday is Friday, We were hoping to get little video snippets of people who have been important in his life. Please contact me ASAP birthday@justbcuz.biz
Thanks, Janna
(sorry for going through your Blog- it is the only way I found you)