Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally a post from me

Ok, so my mom told me I haven't done a post for a while, and we all know she won't stop reminding me until I do it or she forgets (hehe just kidding mom). Let's see I actually really like it here! I mean California was good, but I'm actually happy here, I know it's a miracle, I know that we are supposed to be here right now, and that makes things easier. I'm actually going out tonight too, I know i'm shocked too, how often did I go out there? I'll answer that, like never, but a guy from my seminary class asked if I wanted to go watch a movie at his house tonight, don't worry there will be other people there, we're just going to hang out I guess. I'm pretty excited! I actually love doing my school online I'm doing really good I think and it is a lot better for me right now I think. I really like going to Seminary in the afternoon,my teacher is a great guy. I don't know the kids that well right now, but I'm going to try to get to know some people more. I'm actually on time in the afternoon which is a big improvement! I need to find a job here pretty soon so I can pay my parents for my insurance and phone and all that good stuff. I can't think of anything else to say right now, I'm happy we're here, my family is amazing, and I will post again later.

2 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

But Liz, how can you go out...I haven't interviewed that young man yet???!!!

Weston Family said...

Well Brother Profffit I guess you'll just have to come down and interview him won't you, Oh by the way we're engaged!