Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another post for me

Wow it's a record two in a row! So last night was fun, I strted out being at Jayson's house with him and 2 of his friend's it was kind of interesting but ok, I got there in time to watch the end of Hook and then his two friends play chess. Then Sarah came and we were talking while Jayson and one of his friend's played chess, then another girl showed up, (it was his girlfriend brother Proffit, don't worry I'll have you interview the guy I'm gonna date/marry, just to make sure he's ok!) Anyways then we watched Rush Hour and after that was over me and Sarah talked for a while, it was cool. I like Sarah she's a cool person. The night was fun though I had a good time! I got home around 12 then got up this morning at 6:30 to go to church yay! I'm working on getting to know some of the girls I have class with, I know it's amazing i'm actually taking the initiative to talk to them! Crazy huh? who woulda thunk?

1 comment:

Ginger said...

It sounds perfect to me. They will love you