Friday, October 24, 2008

craziness

Ok So my mom has been having all the fun, blogging lately, so I decided it's my turn again, (plus she's been bugging me about it) shhh, don't tell her I let on! :) Well I guess life is good, we have to keep our house super clean because who knows when a realtor will call or just show up. It's kind of hectic and insane, and I basically really just want to be in Arizona right now, cause I'm really feeling like it's the right thing to do and i'm going crazy sitting around here waiting for someone to buy our house. I'll miss everyone of course but Arizona's where were supposed to be right now, and i'm feeling this huge pull to be there. Other than that, life is crazy, insane, makes me want to pull my hair out, laugh, cry, celebrate, and numerous other emotions that I do not currently know words for. Well I need to go get ready for work, Yay work :P it's not that bad most the time, I think when I leave i'm going to miss it which is extremely surprising at times. But I have had some good times while I've been there, ok enough of this it sounds like i'm dying or something, I'm going to go crazy and then go to work probably in that order but don't quote me on that.

1 comment:

Weston Family said...

Yes, you can go crazy and then go to work - works for me!! Be careful with run on sentences they drive your mother crazy (he,he).