Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Someday, I'm going to learn how to do a slide show!!

We just got back from the dream Powell trip. A 62-foot houseboat with 19 people for 4 days. They provided a better kitchen than I have in the apartment (same square footage), 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and and Bruce's sister brought a motor boat for waterskiing, tubing, and transportation. The kids (and Bruce and I had a blast on the triple tube shown here.










Here's Abbers!







There was another TV on the top deck as well, with a great sound system for music.



Need I say anything?





Top deck Jacuzzi with Grandma LeAdelle.





3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, that looks like fun! I'm jealous.

Kricket said...

I am soooo jealous!!! I've been wanting to do that for sooo long. Maybe next summer!

Ginger said...

This looks like so much fun! Jim has wanted to that for forever. Glad you had such a good time.