Monday, June 29, 2009

Gradimation commencement


Abigail got fired after taking this shot


There we go!



Whoohoo!


I did it yeah!!!!

Here I come

Wow that's a long walk


This is the photo op pic. that gown is so long on me


Oh boy


Eww!!

Last night we had my seminary and my high school commencement, mom found David's graduation robe, and she acted as the MC, dad and the kids were the crowd. I marched down the stairs and accepted my diploma from mom, it was pretty quiet, small crowd, but I didn't have to sit doing nothing for 5 million hours. Basically it was the sweetest graduation ceremony ever!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Congratulations Elizabeth! On to bigger and better things!

Kricket said...

Congratulations! A short graduation is the perfect thing!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! (Love the first picture - so funny!)