Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love being assistant camp director! Imagine this: 31 girls, 5 leaders, and a mess hall. Yes!! We spent 5 days at 8,000 feet with some wonderful people. I felt this was a great gift given to me by a loving Heavenly Father. Such freedom and love has been most healing. The girls were awesome and getting to know the leaders was enriching to me. From the men doing bear watch at night, to inspiration point at 11 pm, to "Singing Trees", to falling off the motorcycle just before leaving - it was all good. I am surrounded by angelic people wherever I go. It never fails. Oh, and being with Abbers on her first year was just the icing on the cake!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Glad you not only survived but had a good time. Sounds like it was fun!

Kricket said...

I love it! That looks so fun. I had such great times at my camps. Glad to see you posted crazy lady!