Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Braces


Finally, it's my turn to start. Here's a picture of me with braces on. I got them on Thurs. My teeth are still trying to get used to them. Thomas and I are on Spring Break so we get to sleep[ in more.We go to the pool earlier too. We have an "l' shape pool w/ a square spa. So lucky us. We now go to the Rincon stake at 10:30 for church. How is everyone? Our closing date on our house is May 15 and we get out of school on the 22. Can you believe that my b-day is a month from tomorrow. I will be the big 12 years old.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

It will be worth it. You will be forever grateful you have them. Now your smile will be even better.

Kricket said...

You look adorable with braces! I always wanted them and almost got the dentist and my parents to put them on my teeth even though I didn't need them lol.

Weston Family said...

I wanted braces, too, and never got them. But now I've seen what they require. I'm okay!!