Sunday, March 1, 2009

Marilee said I have to do this



We had our "Pre-Drywall Orientation" on Wednesday. This means that all of the framing is done, the plumbing, heating/air-conditioning (especially air-conditioning)/wiring are complete.

We went by to take pictures yesterday but our camera's batteries were dead. We tried to borrow a camera from a friend up the street but their batteries died, too. On looking, they had spare batteries in the case so we replaced them and seemed to be back in business. After 8 or so pictures, the camera announced that the memory was full and Karma seemed to say "no pictures today." We went back this afternoon on the way home from church (after charging the battery all afternoon yesterday) and I got about 100 pictures. Now when Marilee wants a picture or shelf hung I can say "show me where in the pictures" and can be reasonably sure I won't hit a pipe or wire.

It is very exciting!!

Marilee wants me to say "Hi, Ginger and Laura!" (we think they are the only ones that read these)

6 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

How can you say that "Ginger & Laura are the only ones who reads this"??? I read, I just don't write to peachy keen. Spectacular house. Life will be great once you are in.
I also wanted to check and see if the Gospel was still true!!??

Jim

Nicole said...

I read it too! Hi, Marilee!

Weston Family said...

I feel so priviledged to have comments!! Yes, the gospel is still mostly true in Arizona - someone here thinks neanderthal man was created by Satan. And "hi" Nicole - looking pregnant yet?? I sure miss that music. Love and hugs to you both,

Nicole said...

I have a cute little bump. I'll take a picture and post it soon. :)

Kricket said...

Ha! I'm glad you called out those non-commenters/lurkers! Post something people if you read somebody's blog. Geesh. I'm kidding, of course (maybe). Anyway, thanks for the nod. The house is coming along so quickly!!!

Nicole said...

Lol, Laura, I HAVE commented. Just nobody noticed. :)