Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom is telling me most strenuously to post again











I know it's been a while since I've posted, and my mom is making me now, well last week I was in New York with my grandparents. I was doing my senior project so I can graduate from high school, I was helping my grandpa with his annual airplane inspection, it was sunch an amazing trip! I learned alot, met some cool people, got to work with my grandpa, ate a lot of food, they made sure I didn't starve! I also biked a total of 72 miles with grandpa and LeAdelle. On sunday the day after I got there they took me to palmyra, that was an amazing experience! I loved it, the sacred grove was amazing, and I got to see the hill cumorah, and Joseph's farm, it was so incredible! The whole week was amazing! I also got a call from my recruiter while I was there, I got a job and I leave for basic in September!








4 comments:

Kricket said...

Wow Elizabeth! Good for you! Did you get to fly the plane?

Weston Family said...

Thank you, No I didn't get to fly the plane for one thing I don't have my pilot's license, another thing was the plane was not in condition to fly, it was cool working on it though!

Nicole said...

What an amazing experience. How cool you got to go to Palmyra!

Ginger said...

Sounds great. Your grandpa looks just like your dad.