Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Alive!

hehe Hey it's Liz remember me? Yeah I'm the girl who pretty much dropped off the face of the planet for 2 months. Anyways I'm back now and writing from San Angelo Texas. I got here on Monday and I've been in death by briefings all week. Pretty much really boring, I start class on Weds. So I'm hoping that will liven up my life a little. I'm not complaining though, because so far this place is so much better than basic it's not even funny, it's a much better environment so far, I hated basic, I really did I will be happy if I never go back again,(then watch all my kids decide to join) haha. I went to church today, it's a student ward, most people there are military though, or married to military memebers, it was the first time I'd been to a full church in two months, becuase at basc they were only allowed 2 hours, so it was really cool to go to a full service, the branch is really small, and there are quite a few more guys than girls, not that i'm complaining haha. But I'm doing pretty well here, I really miss home, I think that's one of the hardest things for me right now, but I'm trying my best and I think things will turn out great! If ya'll wna tot write my mom has my address, you can also email or call me.

No comments: