Sunday, April 19, 2009

Moms rule

Bruce has done a very nice job with the house choices. People are surprised when I tell them he chose all the options while I was busy getting the house sold in CA. What can I say? He has better taste than me!

Elizabeth is now the big 18. Abigail is now the big 12. We have had a busy birthday week with eating at a Chinese Buffet, going to a school musical, attending the Pima County Fair (a little smaller than Del Mar), cheering at Abigail's softball game (which Elizabeth played in since we were short players - wait! She is a short player!), watching a dance festival which Elizabeth participated in - did I mention this was all in 3 days?? - and unwrapping presents. David has been assigned to open Port Arthur with another elder - Spanish-speaking! He is wigged out but determined to do his best. His Spanish is a "leetle" rusty, but I have a feeling that he'll do fine! So we're looking forward to this week. Wait a minute - it's almost as busy!

No comments: